Rules for buying festival pass
Rules for buying festival pass
Rules of the purchase and usage of passes
- A pass for the 46th Polish Film Festival in Gdynia is a personalized identification card which entitles its holder to enter film screenings held in Helios Cinema (Riviera Shopping Centre), the Gdynia Film Centre as well as on the New and Chamber Stage of the Musical Theatre.
- The pass does not entitle its holder to enter film screenings held in the Festival Centre on the Large Stage of the Musical Theatre in Gdynia, or the site itself
Types of passes:
- FULL PRICE PASS – PLN 250
Sale of passes:
- Sale of passes will be carried out via festiwalgdynia.pl website until 18th September 2021 inclusive or until all passes are sold out. From 19th September 2021 passes will be available at festival ticket offices in Helios Cinema (Riviera Shopping Centre) only.
- Payment for passes must be made immediately after the purchase order via online payment option available on the website (DotPay payment). Unpaid orders will be automatically cancelled.
- Purchase of the pass will be confirmed by an email within 4 days of receiving the payment on the account of the Organizer.
- A pass is personalized, which means that it contains the name and surname of the holder given in the order form.
- To order a pass, all required fields must be filled in and a recent portrait photo of a maximum size of 2 Mb and minimum proportions of 400x400 pixels must be enclosed in png, gif of JPG format. The photo will be used for identification of the pass holder.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cease sale of passes at any time without cause.
- The Organizer does not accept returns of purchased passes.
Collection of passes:
- The purchased pass can be collected only by the person it was issued for, upon presentation of an ID card or any other document with a photo.
- Passes can be collected starting 19th September 2021 (from 12:00 p.m.) in the ticket office in Helios Cinema (Riviera Shopping Centre). Duplicate passes will not be issued.
Rules of using passes at the Festival
- A pass is programmed for 20 points (1 point corresponds to 1 screening). Entrance to film screenings will be possible only with prior online seat reservations;
- The pass entitles its holder to enter all film screenings for audience at the 46th Polish Film Festival in Gdynia: New and Chamber Stage of the Musical Theatre, Helios Cinema (Riviera Shopping Centre) and Gdynia Film Centre, with prior online seat reservation made by the pass holder.
- The pass does not entitle its holder to make seat reservations for the Festival Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
- The pass holder may reserve no more than one seat for a film screening scheduled for a given screening time. Seat reservations for film screenings can be made from 7:30 a.m. on the day preceding the screening but no later than 15 minutes before the screening time. The first day of the Festival is an exception – seat reservations can be made on Monday, 20th September from 7:30 a.m.
- The pass holder can make seat reservation for no more than one film screening within each screening time period (screening block) on a given day. A screening block includes screenings which start within no more than 30 minutes of one another (e.g. 9:45 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.)
- The pass will be marked with a bar code. Staff equipped with bar code readers will work shifts at the entrances to all screening rooms for identification and reservation verification purposes. Failure to cancel reservation up to 15 minutes prior to screening time and failure to attend a film screening will result in deduction of 4 points from the pass.
- We kindly ask you to come to screenings on time.