Rules for buying festival pass
Rules of the purchase and usage of the passes
- A pass for the 43rd Polish Film Festival in Gdynia is a personalized identification card which entitles its holder to enter film screenings held in Multikino in Gdynia, the Gdynia Film Centre and on the New Stage of the Musical Theatre.
- The pass does not entitle its holder to enter film screenings held in the Festival Centre on the Large Stage of the Musical Theatre in Gdynia.
Types of passes:
- NORMAL PASS – PLN 220
- REDUCED PRICE PASS – PLN 170 – available to pupils and students under the age of 26, individuals above the age of 60 and disabled people, who present a valid document entitling to the discount upon collection of the pass.
Sale of passes:
- Sale of passes will be carried out via festiwalgdynia.pl website until 14th September 2018 inclusive. From 15th September 2017 passes will be available at festival ticket offices in the Gdynia Waterfront Centre (Multikino) only.
- Payment for the passes must be made immediately after of the purchase order via online payment option available on the website (DotPay payment). Unpaid orders will be automatically cancelled.
- Purchase of the pass will be confirmed by email within 4 days of receiving the payment on the account of the Organizer.
- The pass is personalized, which means that it contains the name and surname of the holder given in the order form.
- To order a pass, all required fields must be filled in and a recent portrait photo of a maximum size of 2 Mb and minimum proportions of 400x400 pixels must be enclosed in png, gif of JPG format. The photo will be used for identification of the pass holder.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cease sale of passes at any time without cause.
- The Organizer does not accept returns of purchased passes.
Collection of passes:
- The purchased pass can be collected only by the person it was issued for, upon presentation of an ID card or any other document with a photo.
- Passes can be collected starting 15th September 2017 (from 12:00 p.m.) in the ticket office located on the ground floor of the Gdynia Waterfront Centre, Waszyngtona 21 (former Gemini – the building where Multikino in Gdynia is located). No duplicates of passes will be issued.
Rules for using passes at the Festival
- The pass is programmed for 34 points (1 point corresponds to 1 screening). The entrance to the film screenings will be possible only with prior online seat reservations;
The pass entitles its holder to enter all film screenings for audience at the 43rd Polish Film Festival in Gdynia (also the screenings of Short Film Competition on the New Stage of the Musical Theatre) held in Multikino in Gdynia and the Gdynia Film Centre (Plac Grunwaldzki 2) with prior online seat reservation made by the pass holder.
- The pass is not valid for press screenings taking place at the Multikino Cinema in Gdynia and the Gdynia Film Centre.
- The pass does not entitle its holder to make seat reservations for the Festival Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
- The pass holder may reserve no more than one seat for a film screening scheduled for a given screening time. Seat reservations for film screenings can be made from 8:30 a.m. on the day preceding the screening but no later than 15 minutes before the screening time. The first day of the Festival is an exception – seat reservations can be made on Monday, 17th September at 8:30 a.m.
- The pass holder may make a seat reservation for no more than one film screening within each screening time period (screening block) on a given day. A screening block includes screenings which start within no more than 30 minutes of one another (e.g. 9:45 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.)
- The pass will be supplied with a bar code. Staff equipped with bar code readers will work shifts at the entrances to all screening rooms for identification and reservation verification purposes. Failure to cancel reservation up to 15 minutes prior to screening time and failure to attend a film screening will result in deduction of 4 points from the pass.
- We kindly ask you to come to the screenings on time.